Friday, April 11, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Good times at Baby Animal Days!

We went today and it was a nightmare! Soooo crowded. Ah well, the kiddos had fun. Looks like yours did too.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Looks like so much fun. My sister took her kids to baby pet day too.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Looks like so much fun. My sister took her kids to baby pet day too.

Kylene said...

Your boys are so CUTE! Looks like you had a great day. Tate is sure growing up! He and Samantha need to hang out. :) How is your pregnancy going? You need to post a pregnancy pic for us!

JeriAnn said...

Cassie your little guys are so perfectly adorable! It was so great to see you even if it was only for a 1/2 second! You're looking pretty adorable yourself! I'll talk to you soon.

The Birds said...

Cas,
Hi!! I know, totally random that I'm posting, but I ran across your blog again and wanted to say congrats on your upcoming baby. Wow, three boys!! I bet your house is never dull!! It looks like you are doing great!
~Chandi (Petersen) Bird