So here we are. Travis and I have been reading Kim and Blair Smith's blog and were inspired to create our own. It is so fun to see what our friends are doing in their lives. So we thought we would give this a try. Our lives are not all that exciting, but we'll try to keep you updated. Travis is now working for Shreiber Foods. He loves it there. We are all much happier since he left Smith's. He starts training for a scheduling job there in August. He is very excited about that. We welcomed a new little boy to the fam in April. Easter Sunday in fact. Tate Lewis Tingey is our new addition. He's definitely not little anymore. He is 3 mon. old and weighs a hefty 16 lb. He is such a happy baby and rarely cries. Arie will be 3 in October, and he makes sure that everyone knows that. He is a very bright little man, and he definitely keeps us entertained. We spent this last weekend Bothwell's annual 24th celebration. They had a little rodeo and dinner. Arie rode a sheep and a calf. He also did the stick horse race. Amy and I tried the spike driving contest. That was pretty fun. It was a great way to get out all of our frustrations. Trav finally has a couple days off of work so hopefully we can do something fun.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is so fun. I think that I will make one just so that those that don't have a myspace account can look at what Clark and I are up to. FUN!
Yeah Cassie! I'm so excited about your blog! It is seriously so fun and so addicting! Tate is adorable! I can't believe that Arie rode a sheep and a calf. How cute!
Are you kidding me! What a darling page, and are you a photographer or what?! So we're free next Tuesday and would love to have you guys over! Let me know what you think.
Post a Comment