Friday, May 1, 2009

Field Trip

April's preschool field trip was at the Bird Refuge in Brigham City. The kids got to learn about the Canada Goose, make art from some of the nature at the refuge, and watch a video about different animals. Arie was fascinated by everything as usual. When we were collecting grasses for the art project, he found a long cat tail stem that he thought was a fishing pole (I think it is in every picture) Everyone else kept insisting that it looked more like a whip! Tate tagged along and had a great time as well. I had no idea the Bird Refuge was so big; 75,000 acres to be exact. We got to see 2 different frogs just off the bridge that leads to the entrance of the building. I love to see the excitement on all the kids faces when they learn something new.















3 comments:

Kylene said...

Cute, cute, boys. I agree, the look on little one's faces when they learn new things makes each new experience so great! I love the pic of Arie with his arms outstretched.

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

This looks like he had a lot of fun. I miss those boys so much. I can't wait to see them again.

Jamie said...

Hey Cass! I love checking your blog to see what you and those little guys are up to! You four always have such great adventures....I could learn a thing or two from you. Looks like things are going well. I need to call you to catch up. Love ya!