(still working on the bagel)
Happy Birthday little Finnigan! You are getting so big now! These are some of the things that you are doing these days:
You have 4 teeth and one big gap on top (LOVE it!)
You can sign "please", "more", and "all done"
You can take maybe.....4 steps at a time
You eat everything we give you
You love tomatoes
You can sign "please", "more", and "all done"
You can take maybe.....4 steps at a time
You eat everything we give you
You love tomatoes
You suck on your pointer finger whenever you are tired or falling asleep.
You say "uh oh" and "don't"
You say "uh oh" and "don't"
You've got some sass in your frass.
I think you know EXACTLY what's going on, but you think it's funny to play us all for fools.
Baby boy, I love you so much. I am so glad you came to brighten all of our lives.
3 comments:
He looks so big!!! AWWWW he is growing up without us! I can't wait to see him and all of you Wed!! It seems like you have been gone forever! I LOVE that he has a gap in his front teeth. That is adorable! He looks more like Tater now.
I am so glad we got to share Finny's 1st birthday with him. I think he is the first nephew (niece) that I have attend their birthday.
HOLY COW! I can't believe that little man is 1 already! I hope you are doing well! We miss you over here on the other side of the country!
Post a Comment