I keep forgetting to post about this. Arie and I went to Calfornia just before his birthday in October. We got to spend a few days there and were able to meet part of Paul's family. Everyone was fantastic to us (thank you, again) and we had a great time.
Tom, Heidi, and the girls took us boating.
Tom, Tom, and more Tom


Arie had soooo much fun. The lake was beautiful, and the weather was great. After boating, we all went to dinner. Good times.
Then we spent a day in San Francisco. Arie was so patient with all the public transp. and the crowds. We made it to Pier 39 and got to see the seal lions. Very loud and stinky, but cool none the less. We made a quick stop at Ghirardelli Square. Lastly, we got to see the Golden Gate bridge.



Arie was a great travel buddy. I'm so glad that I got to take him with me. Thank you Paul (and all the Broadbent's) for a great trip. Can't wait to do it again!




4 comments:
STINKY is right. hahaha.
Oh wait you were talking about the seal lions not my oldest brother. tee hee.
Love yoU!
I don't even know Paul but you two look like a perfect fit! Rod said you already look like each other. ;)
Looks like fun Cass. I can't wait to go to San Fran again.
Post a Comment