Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving

Welcome to this Suuuuuper belated post! Paul, the boys, and myself, spent our first Thanksgiving together with the Broadbent's. We had a great time. Well, except for my fall down the stairs early on that day. Note to self: Do not try to carry a 40 lb. child down the stairs whilst wearing socks. Tate was that 40 lb child and he was completely unharmed! Great way to make a good impression on your future family! Sadly I didn't take many pictures of the day. (Migraine from the fall) I did, however, get a very sweet shot of Grandpa Bill reading Tate a story. They became fast friends. The other photos were from the next day at a park in Logan. We drove up with G. Sarah and cousin/aunt Katie to see the Kirkham's and had another mini Thanksgiving dinner. Thank you everyone for a wonderful holiday. I am so grateful for family!!!









3 comments:

Katie C Kirkham said...

Such Cute pictures!

Fall down the stairs= you are so great and I love you.

CAnt wait to see you next week!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Why didn't you tell me you fell down the stairs?? I did too! What time? Maybe it was a parallel universe thingy LOL !!!

Jamie said...

Cass-I am so out of touch. What is happening with you?! Are you engaged?!!!! I need to set out a block of time to sit down and chat with you. I feel like I haven't spoken to you in ages, literally. So much has happened for you and for myself. We need to catch up. I miss you!