Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hand, Foot and Mouth...

Alright fine,
So I got a little behind on my blog. Ok almost a whole month behind. So here I am. Yes it is true that my children have "hand, foot and mouth disease". Mayce (Amy's little girl) got it from the toys at the doctor's office. Mayce gave it to Lacey. Lacey gave it to Arie, and Arie gave it to Tate. I have yet to get it, and hope that I can escape this one. It is pretty wicked stuff. My kids have very few of the symptoms(blistered throat,and fever). Although Arie has had a fever for 8 days now. Poor little guy. Tate has done much better, although it is pretty hard to watch them be so ill. So you can imagine that I am going stir crazy. I was really looking forward to card club/palmer's shower, but that is not to be. Trav and I had a whole weekend planned in Salt Lake, but he now has to work all day today. It's simply just the story of my life. Our lives. So, I hope all of you have fun tonight. I will be thinking of you; wishing I was there.
My life isn't all bad. Trav let me have a "me day" yesterday. He watched the kids and let me go shopping for some much needed-post pregnancy clothing. I was only gone for 3 hours, but when I got home, Arie was not happy with me. I guess it's been a while since I have been away from him. Anyway, thanks to Trav for giving me some time to myself. I really appreciated it. We are both pretty bummed that we can't go tonight. So the next event that I am looking forward to is the fair! That's right. I think Arie will have a lot of fun this year. We'll see. Maybe I will wear my new clothes to the fair. I think I will save them just for that :)

1 comments:

JeriAnn said...

Arie's still sick?! I'm so sorry.

So did you get some new duds? I'm hoping to get a job where I must have nice non stay at home mom clothes so I have an excuse to go shopping!
By the way that pic of Tess is darling. Good Work! We'll we will miss you tonight, do something fun if you can...I'm thinking chick flick and ice cream after the kids go to bed. Or go to bed early. Thats always nice, and you're probably exhausted you poor thing.