Saturday, August 18, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

4 comments:

JeriAnn said...

Hey... which county fair events will you be attending? I want to take the kids to the parade. Jodi and Tiff may be going. Then it's $1 rides for the kids that night. I think we will also go to the rodeo friday night. Other than that I think our schedule is pretty full. I'll call you later.

Kylene said...

Cute, Cute pictures. You can totally tell that Arie and Tate are brothers! Tess is a doll too. You look great. Fun stuff. We need to get together sometime and catch up.

JeriAnn said...

Hi cassie....we must get together! We're coming over tomorrow to get our Penske. Maybe we can meet up for lunch or something. I'll call you. Oh ya, and could you please update your page...(yes I'm the blogspot Nazi) Love ya!

Penn & Kimberly Owens said...

HEY CASSIE,

ANY SATURDAY (8,15,22) WORKS GOOD FOR ME. LET ME KNOW WHAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE. CAN'T WAIT TO GET TOGETHER.