Well, it seems like summer always goes too fast. It wouldn't be so hard to let go of, if fall lasted a little longer. We have had a great summer. Very hot, but good none the less. We recently said goodbye to the Davis'. They are gone to Seattle. We will miss them a lot. Hopefully we can visit them sometime soon. I wonder how Gibson and Elliot are doing in their new home. I just turned 27, and I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I have been married for 6 years and have two great little boys. It has been a full 6 years. I love my family. They are everything; my whole life. I love being a mom. I especially love being a mother to such a bright (and entertaining) little boy.
Arie, cracks me up. I think all little kids say the most hilarious things. The other day Arie came to tell me, in a very sweet voice, "Mom, I'm not dying; I'm just happy". He also requested "spaghetti and neatballs" for dinner the other night. Sometimes we have to "pretty tend" (pretend). I love him. Is it strange when you can have a complete conversation with a two year old? Arie loves to talk about things we have done in the past. I don't think he forgets anything. Then there is Tater. He is the happiest little boy.
He loves any attention he can get, but is content to just hang out. He is always smiling, and laughing. He is so tickleish. He loves his big brother. All Arie has to do is look at Tate and Tate just starts giggling. Today, we went to the annual RC air show. It was so hot, I thought I was going to melt into the ground. Trav loves to fly, so that is definitely his thing. Brett (Trav's bro) came with us. Quite amazing! He has just returned from a summer in Colorado. We finally got to meet his girlfriend, Emily. She is gorgeous of course and she seems to be pretty laid back and fun to be around. They are definitely happy together.

5 comments:
Cute, Cute! Your boys are darling. I love the pic of Tate!
You cried all the way home? I'm crying right now! What a cute little family. We will miss you so much! Take care of those cute little boys, and your big one, and we will hopefully see you very soon. By the way I hope you had a fabulous birthday! Sorry I didn't call, but I was thinking of you. I'm sure Trav made it special, he's thoughtful like that! Love you so much! Jeri
Hey, I'm glad to see that you're still alive. You need to let me know what's been going on in your life. Ya, so I'm totally stoked for the new jog. I get 40% off, so I'm definitely taking an allowance out of every check. Plus I have to wear clothes from there, so I must go shopping b/c right now I only have about two things that could pass as A attire. I've been a stay at home mom for all too long! Love You Lots!!!! Jeri
I'm glad that you have put a new post on here. It is fun to see what is up. Every time I see a picture of the boys it makes me miss them even more. Arie sure does say some funny things. It made me laugh so hard. I miss you guys. We will see you soon in October. Yeah!
How cute are your boys? And the pictures...did you take all of those? If so, I had no idea that you had that talent. You've been hiding this from us all these years. I sure do miss Utah as fall is rolling around. I put up my fall deco last night, but it's so weird to leave the scent of a pumpkin spice and walk outside to go lay by the pool. It just isnt' the same. Live it up for us and eat a giant hunk of Old Gristmill's pumpkin chocolate chip bread for me!
Post a Comment