Arie is really full of 'em today.
"Hey Arie, Yo Gabba Gabba is on!"
"Mom, I want to watch Yo Getta Getta."
"No Arie. It's YO GABBA GABBA."
"Ok I wanna watch YO GETTA BAGGA."
I couldn't stop laughing. Are there any kids out there that can actually pronounce that correctly? It's quite the tongue twister for a 2 year old. It's quite the show too. If you have ever watched it, you know what I mean. Arie seems to really like it though. Trav can't complain either because one of his favorite bands does all the music for the show. The Shins. At least that's what I read anyway, and the music really does sound familiar. My favorite part is when "Lance" tries to dance. His big lurpy arms are always flailing around. It's pretty crazy stuff.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Yo Getta Bagga
Posted by Cassie J at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What the heck is that? It looks hilarious. We haven't had TV for a while so I must be out of the loop. We finally did get cable this week, and Its been on food network non stop!
Post a Comment