Thursday, September 27, 2007

Better late than never... right?

So I can't really find an easy way to explain why I didn't realize that I had been tagged. Somehow I didn't notice that Jeri tagged me way back in August. Sorry, Jeri. Anyway here goes.

Jobs I've had:
-bus boy @ Grace's
-secretary @ Five Star Trailers
-grocery store checker @ Carl and Don's
-lifegaurd @ Belmont Springs
-cook @ Teton High Adventure Base
-telemarketer @ Discovery Research
-pulling weeds for Niederhauser lawn care
-housekeeper/front desk/night manager @ Anniversary Inn (Logan)


Movies I'd watch over and over:
-I don't really watch movies more that once, but
I am a sucker for romantic movies. I watch those over and over again.


Places I've lived:
-Bothwell, UT
-Cedar City, UT
-Garland, UT
-Jackson Hole, WY
-Logan, UT
-Providence, UT
-Hyrum, UT


Favorite Foods:
-Filet Mignon
-Ben and Jerry's "Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler"
-Anything with Chocolate and Almonds in it


Favorite TV Shows:
-House Hunters
-Grey's Anatomy
-House


Places I would rather be:
-Hawaii
-Europe
-getting a massage
-Seattle (We miss the Davis')


People I've tagged:
-Kylene South
-Chelsea Harshbarger

3 comments:

Kylene said...

Ahhh! I just saw this. It may take me some time but I'll do it eventually. :)

Penn & Kimberly Owens said...

I just learned so much about you. We all need to get together. I want to continue getting together, at least every trimester. Life with Kael is amazing. When you said you can't remember your life without your boys, it is true, it's like they have always been there. I love it. Hope all is well.

JeriAnn said...

Hey guys...Just thinking of you today! I hope Arie has a great birthday, and you better post some pics b/c I'm sure you're throwing the party of the century! Love you! Jeri