Well, I have always been sort of crazy. Although, I might have gotten crazier with age. I think I am going to go back to school. Ahhhh! I have always regretted that I only completed 2 semesters at SUU. The reasons behind my short stay are many, and I certainly don't have the stamina to sit a write them all. Anyway, this idea came to me this morning and now I can't get it out of my head. I've always said that I wanted to go back to school someday. In that vision my kids were all grown up a moved out. Not under the age of 5. Well it's a crazy thought, but an exciting one at that. Trav is really encouraging me to do this. He even called the University to find out what steps I need to take. I really would like to do this. Let's hope everything works out!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Do it! I went back 6 weeks after I had Hallie and it has been so good for me. There are a ton of options for stay at home mom's like us. I only take one or two classes a semester and I am able to do it online through USU. I test here at the Idaho Falls library with a proctor. It's great because I am still working towards something that is important to me and my kids don't have to suffer because I don't take a full load of classes. It may take me years to finish but slowly doing something is better than not doing it at all. You're not crazy, you're SMART!
Post a Comment