
I can't believe my little Tater Tot is growing up so fast. He weighs 20 lb. and is 28 in. long. He's a bigg'n. Tate is made of pure sugar. He is the sweetest thing, and rarely cries. He is just naturally very happy. Tate has mastered sitting up and is now working on crawling.
He started this on Thanksgiving day. He can get on his hands and knees and do the leg motion, but has yet to figure out how to make his arms move at the same time. It won't be long.
I think he would give anything to be mobile. I can tell that it frustrates him to not be able to keep up with Arie. He also cut his first two teeth on Thanksgiving as well. He is still on #1 baby foods because anything with texture makes him gag. It's quite intense. So, it may be a while before we get to finger foods. He can also sign "more" and "finished". He also waves. Tate loves to be held and cuddled. He will take any attention he can get. One of my favorite things about Tate is that he laughs at pretty much anything. He is such a joy to have in our family. I love you Tater bug.
He started this on Thanksgiving day. He can get on his hands and knees and do the leg motion, but has yet to figure out how to make his arms move at the same time. It won't be long.
I think he would give anything to be mobile. I can tell that it frustrates him to not be able to keep up with Arie. He also cut his first two teeth on Thanksgiving as well. He is still on #1 baby foods because anything with texture makes him gag. It's quite intense. So, it may be a while before we get to finger foods. He can also sign "more" and "finished". He also waves. Tate loves to be held and cuddled. He will take any attention he can get. One of my favorite things about Tate is that he laughs at pretty much anything. He is such a joy to have in our family. I love you Tater bug.
2 comments:
Ahhhhhh, I can't believe he is 7 months already! I want to see him so bad. I can't wait till Christmas when I can see everybody.
What a cutie...time has flown! I see from the photo that there isn't any snow yet. Hopefully we don't end up driving home in a blizzard! We can't wait to see you and your cute little family!
Post a Comment