Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

5 comments:

JeriAnn said...

What a fun family you have....We miss all of you! You always included us as part of the clan. And oh how I love thanksgiving! I just polished off our leftovers for lunch today. It was a sad moment. P.S. I love the pictures of Tigger pouncing on that cute little chicken.

Anonymous said...

Cassie and Travis! This is so random -I found your blog on Penn and Kim Owens - Penn is an old friend of my husband Richie. Small world! Anyway, It was so fun to see what your little family is up to! Your kids are adorable! It looks like you guys are doing well. We miss Logan so much! Feel free to check our blog anytime. Take care!

Julie Evans (just in case you forgot all about your matchmaker and old friend :)

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

I wish I could have been there for the big turkey day. I miss the loudness and laughter of our family. I can't wait to see everybody.

Penn & Kimberly Owens said...

I am going to be in Tremonton for a couple of weeks, give me a call when you have some time and I would love to come and visit you. My address is 8888 Upper Lando Lane, Park City, UT 84098.

Kylene said...

What fun pic's. It was good to see a little update of your darling fam. You look awesome, as always. I need to come see ya when we come down for the holidays.