Monday, March 10, 2008

Well, well, well.
I have finally gotten around to blogging again (although, I can't promise any sort of consistency). Life has been a bit crazy for us since Christmas. The boys and I have moved in with my parents in Tremonton, my sister Lacey had another little girl-Kate Lily, Sheena had knee surgery, my dad got in a bad accident with his horse, and my mom is trying to get to Europe in the next few days. All in all life has been great and I definitely can't complain. I am excited to announce ( for those of you who don't already know) that I am expecting another boy in July. That's right #3. Crazy! I have to admit that I was really hoping for a girl, but when I found out that it was a boy, I really felt excited. Arie went to the ultrasound with me to hold my hand (cute), and told the tech, "no, but I want a girl baby!". Even still he is really excited. As am I. Here's a little of what we have been up to.

7 comments:

Raegan said...

I am officially jealous! 3 boys is my dream! Congratulations to you! Hope all is well. Maybe when I come home in May we can get the boys together again!
Love 'ya
Raegan

camilla said...

Yipee! I am so happy that you started blogging again! I am so excited that you are having a boy! Holly just found out that she is having her third boy also. I so know that it will happen to me to. I love your updated blog layout, it is stinkin' cute! I need to talk to you again. I have been so busy, but I am going to get up to visit you soon. -Camilla

Kylene said...

Tate is so big!! He is a doll face! Arie looks so grown up too. I love your slide show. Life at Grandma's looks good. :)

Unknown said...

Glad you are back too! I also am not promising consistency. Life just gets too crazy sometimes that we have no option but to neglect our blog, right? I am glad Arie was there to hold your hand. What a sweetheart! It was so fun seeing you. Let's get a little more regular in our visits, huh?

Tiffany Joy said...

Hey Cassie-You're back?! Hooray! I blog stalk you you know.. I'm glad Arie is going to come over and play with Mav. He's excited!

jen morgan said...

I can't believe you're having another boy! It's a good thing your boys are so cute, or I'd be sad...hehe. I'm glad things are going well, come see me anytime you're back in H-town, I miss ya!! xox

redd family said...

hi lisa summers told me you were selling your house in hyrum and to contact you. my name is mckell my email is mckellredd@gmail.com. Cute blog :)