Monday, March 10, 2008

Life at Grandma's House

9 comments:

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I was excited to see you updated. I can remeber when my sister was going through the same situation and you have a right to be overwhelmed. I am truly grateful to see you out here though. A boy, I was hoping you would get a firl too, but my boy is 100% easier than my daughter. I meant what I said, if you eevr need an out give me a call, or maybe if I ever get out myself i'll call you!!!

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Cass, I am so glad to see you blogging again. Every time I am on here I check your blog just in case you updated. I was so excited to see what you guys are up to. I get so happy when I see you and the boys. I just get this overwhelming feeling of love and closeness with you three. I can't wait to meet the new little one. I love you Cass, and as far as people go in my life I truly hold you in the highest regard. Can't wait to see you again.

EmWJ said...

Cassie, Emily Warburton Jensen here... so I had three girls before I got my boy, and boy is he a boy and I love it, so congrats...
I'm trying to get everyone's emails for the high school reunion.

Can you email/

emmusic12 at hotmail dot com.

Thanks Emily :)

Anonymous said...

Cassie!! Congrats on number THREE! That is so exciting! Your boys will be the best of friends! I am glad to see you are posting again. Life at Grandma's looks good - your boys are absolutely adorable! I hope you don't mind me peeking in on you every now and again! Hopefully life has settled down a bit and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy (if that is possible??? :) Take care - lots of love to you and your boys!

Holly said...

Cassie! You are the cutest mom ever. I just found out I am having another boy in July, too! 3 boys in a row. We totally need to get together and talk boy stuff! Love you lots!!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Okay so you need to post pictures of your house that is for sale. I left a comment on someone who is looking for a house in Logan. I told her to check your blog out.

Anonymous said...

You need to give me your email so that I can send you an invite to mine! I am glad to hear you are doing well!
my email is rupp45@q.com! Camilla is coming up to do a Modbe party at my house! You are more than welcome to come hang out!
-Jacque

JeriAnn said...

Cassie, the pictures are so cute, but Arie with the pig ears is kinda freaking me out! Anyway, hope all is well with you guys. I'm entering single motherhood with you. Jayson just is in Indonesia for the next two weeks so hopefully I don't lose my sanity! We love you lots-

Megan said...

Awwww. We miss you! Can you come live in my basement pu-lease!! Alright, I know it's not real practical, and somehow we're being overrun with box elder bugs, but really, it wouldn't be too bad, right?
I totally stalk your blog too, so I'm glad you posted again! I'm liking the whole blogging thing. Anyway, love you and miss you!