Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tater Tot is 1!

Oooo that looks good!


Mmm, it is good!




I love my mom and Dad



Arie trying to steal Tate's present



Luckily both Grandma's bought the same present on accident!



Birthday boy


Does my head look big in this hat?



The party hats that no one wore



Grandma Gina



Grandma Gina, Oma, Tate, and Arie



Opening his first present



Wow, I can't believe that my little guy is 1 year old! Ok so he's not exactly a little guy, but you know what I mean. We had a great family get together with lots of kids, cake, and noise-mostly noise. Tate is such a sweet little man. He can be so rough and tumble and then give loads of hugs and kisses. He's cruisin' around pretty good and is getting into everything. Mostly because he has started climbing up on things. Tater is very playful and soooo ticklish. I love him to pieces and can't wait to see what the next year will bring.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe he's 1 already! He is such a big ol' cutie pie. I love the party hats. Too cute! Save the M one for me! You are so dang crafty. Happy Birthday Taters! Love you guys!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe he is 1. He is always happy when I see him, you are pretty lucky!

camilla said...

Cassie-
He is so cute! I really want to come up and see you soon. We have been working on our house until midnight almost every night and we are moving next week, so I haven't made it up there yet, but I will. You look really good. I think about you a lot. Love, Camilla

Tiffany Joy said...

Happy Birthday Tate!!

Katie C Kirkham said...

WOWZERS! He is growing up soo fast! I just love what sweet boys they both are. I hope you are well...

Love Katie

Holly said...

I love the party hats. Way too cute. Happy Birthday Tate!