7 lb. 5 oz.
20.5 in.
He's finally here! It seemed like it took forever, and now he's here forever. He is such a sweet little boy and I just adore him. The boys are doing very well with him and we just hope that will continue. Wow! I am the mother of 3 boys! It's slightly crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. I am so grateful that I have the chance to be a mom. Thank you to everyone who has supported me so much through my pregnancy and for all the help the last couple weeks. I can't thank you enough.
13 comments:
Oh cassie, he's adorable! I wish I could be there right now to see him in real life, but I don't think we'll make it that direction until christmas. I sent a little something to your mom's b/c I didn't have your address. Good luck and best wishes. Love ya!
Cass, I want to squish him. I wish he could have come while I was there, but he was to comfy with you. I am so glad that you are both doing well and I can't wait to see him.
Cassieeeeeeee- what a precious new babe! I'm so glad to see he that he made it safely into this world. We need to see you! Where are you btw? I thought you were at your Mom's, but from Jeri's comment, I'm not too sure. Call me. And, are you coming to the reunion? You better be! Take care and enjoy your sweet little newborn and your other cute boys for that matter. Miss you.
I am so excited to see photos!!! I was looking the other day. Finn sure is cute, and you are looking so great. Congrats again!
Cassie-
I had such a good time chatting with you the other day, I will be back up soon. Your baby is adorable. I left your house feeling so impressed by your ability to mother. You are amazing. Love, Camilla
I'm so glad you put up a new post. Pregnancy is no fun, but it all is worth it isn't it? You have my dream! 3 Boys! I am envious... Write me an email and let me know how things are once you get caught up on your sleep that is! Love ya!
Oh Cassie he is just perfect! Congratulations!!! XOXO!
I really want to come and meet him in person! Camilla told me he is adorable! You need to email me jrupp45@gmail.com. You are amazing!!!!
I can't believe how dang cute he is, and how much he looks like his brothers. Sheesh. You are such a good little mom. Love you!
Cassie!!!! Oh my word!! I ran into your blog again and what the heck potroast, I didn't even know you were prego!!! Finn is so sweet and I LOVE his name!! I bet you were the cutest little pregnant gal around!! I'm so glad I found you!! Good luck with recovery and sleepless nights - that's what is always hard for me! Your family looks so fun! Sure do miss you!
~Chandi
He is absolutely beautiful. Looking forward to seeing him Saturday.
PS- I added you to our friends list. I just thought I'd give you a heads up so if you checked us out you weren't like what the heck stocker!! Hope you don't mind. Hope you're enjoying that new baby!
~Chandi
Congrats to you!! He is beautiful and looks soooo much like your other boys. There's no mistakin' where they came from. :) If you can, will you email me your address please. And let me know how it is with THREE!
THHANKS!
Post a Comment