Arie made it through his first day of preschool today! He loved every minute of it. He has been so excited to go for the last few weeks that he just walked right in and started playing. Knowing Arie, this is a very big feat. On the way, this morning, he told me that he didn't want me to come pick him up when he was done, because the bus driver would just drop him off at the house. He was very disappointed when he found out there would be no bus ride. We spent the ride home talking about what he learned. I asked him if he learned any letters or numbers and he told me that they don't do that kind of stuff at this school. Well, we'll see. A very successful day for Arie Tingey! I think he is very proud of himself. I am too. Love you bud.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First Day of Preschool
Posted by Cassie J at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
look at how adorable he looks! and tall, when did he get so tall?!?
He is so cute and grown up. Seriously, it seems like he's a big kid now. I'm so glad he loved his first day.
I can not believe he is in school. It will be good for you to get a little break. You must be completely busy with 3 little boys!!!
Ahhhh, no more growing up. It feels like it was yesterday when you took a picture of Lacey holding Arie up in his patagonia snow suit. He is my little big boy. I miss him. That is such a great thing that he enjoyed it. I love him.
So glad you did a new post! What a cute kid Arie is. Tell him congrats on his first day!
What a cutie! When are you going to come visit?
Post a Comment