Finn was blessed on Sunday the 16th. He looked so handsome in his little white outfit and he was very good for the blessing. Thank you to everyone that came. I really appreciate all the support. The food was great and the company was great too. It was great to share Finn's special day with everyone.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Finn's Blessing
Posted by Cassie J at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh he is so precious! Congratulations!
Oh he is perfect in everyway! I miss you guys so much and I hope everything is going well. Love you Cassie!
Oh, I am so sad that I missed this. He has gotten so big. I miss the boys. I can't wait to see everyone.
Ahhh. I can't believe I spaced that. I was going to try and be there. I'm sorry. I'm such a bad friend. But he looks so dang cute. Hooray for Finn!
wow, adorable. :)
Oh Cassie! I miss 'ya! There isn't a time I get on the computer when I don't think about you! I miss all of our Northern Title Chats! Finn is darling...
CAssie...he is adorable. Sounds like things are going well. Is Arie liking preschool? Can you believe he's almost 4! I miss you and can't wait to see you in September. We must plan a big shindig!
Post a Comment