Monday, October 13, 2008

New Family Pics

We finally had our family picture taken, and I love the way they turned out.
Amanda Laing did them for us and she did a fantastic job.
(Her link is on the side of my blog)
She captured my kids being themselves and that is how I wanted to remember them at this age.
I love it!









10 comments:

Rachel Kirkham said...

So precious!!!

Katie C Kirkham said...

OH I LOVE ALL OF THEM. 3 little boys who have the best mom in the entire world. We love you Cass!!

Jacque said...

Those are such adorable little faces!! I am amazed by you! They have an incredible Mom!

jen morgan said...

I don't think you guys could be any cuter. Miss you much!! xox jen

Megan said...

How dang cute are you guys? A-freakin-dorable. Love them!

camilla said...

Ok, those are so cute. I have been thinking about you and wanting to call, just always at the wrong time, like now at 10:15 at night. I will call soon. I love the family pics, they are so adorable. You have the cutest little boys, I love it. Love ya Cass.

JeriAnn said...

Oh my gosh how adorable. Ellie finally had her very first professional photo taken at school a couple weeks ago. I need to get on the ball with a family photo. I hope thing are going fabulous in Garland. I miss you and your little guys. xoxo

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

I am so glad that I got to see the boys. It was so fun to see how they are all growing up. We love you Cass and can't wait to see all the good things that will happen to you and your family.

camilla said...

Cass,
I have been trying to call you, but I lost your number and I have tried to guess it a few times and gotten someone answering, but it is not you, and now I don't dare try since I don't remember what I guessed and don't want to get the same people again, anyway, just give me a call if you still have my number or leave a comment on my blog with yours. I would love to talk. Thanks, Camilla

Jamie said...

You look great and your boys are adorable!