



Happy Birthday Buddyman!
I can't believe time can fly so fast. It seems like just yesterday, I held you for the first time. Now you are a little man. You have changed so much. You have become a great big brother to Tate and Finn. You try so hard to do the right thing. I am proud of you for that. You are my little thinker. You are full of questions. Some that even I can't answer. I love your curiosity. You have the patience to listen to an explanation and then retain all that information. I love to watch your face while the wheels are turning in your head. Some of the things you are doing right now are learning to write your name. You can draw a letter "A" all by yourself. You can count to 10. You know all your colors including the ones that end with -ish. You love to go to Preschool with Miss Kari and Miss Talauna. This morning you told me that you didn't want to play at Preschool, you just wanted to learn instead. You are very creative and love to paint, draw, color, glue, cut, and staple anything you can get your hands on. You love trains. We live near the tracks and you love to watch the train go by every day. Your favorite part of the train is the "cow catcher". I love your imagination. You are unique and I love everything about you. Happy 4th birthday Arie! Love Mom.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Arie's Birthday
Posted by Cassie J at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he *IS* looking totally grown up! and your party pictures are too cute.
I love Arie! I love his personality and his sweetness. I can't wait to see the little academic he turns into be.
Hey cassie! I can't believe how much Arie looks like Travis. He is so cute and so are all of your boys.
Post a Comment