Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3 comments:

JeriAnn said...

Happy birthday Arie. I was wondering when you would post pictures of the party extraordinaire! Looks like you had so much fun. I wish we could have been there. BTW what is the obsession with spiderman? Gibson wouldn't stop asking to be that for Halloween, and I'm pretty sure every 4 year old in Seattle was spiderman because I had to by a costume for an 8 year old and alter it Halloween eve....luckily my sewing skills weren't to rusty!
xoxoxo

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Man all I did for Halloween was out up a few decorations and buy some candy. The party looks so fun with all the kids. I wish we could have been there. I love the picture of you and Arie. You look really good in that picture.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Happy B-day!!! Just letting you know we changed the link to our blog, you can click on my message to get it.