I am officially an Avon Rep.! If you would like to purchase anything from me you can click the link on the side of my blog. It is super easy. All you have to do is register on my site and then you are free to order whatever products you like from the comfort of your home. No pressure. If you have any questions there is a link on my Avon site to contact me. I will give you 10% off of your first order, so happy shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet! I just placed an order online. Thanks
I have so many things I want to buy. I am planning on placing an order soon, once I recover financially from the holidays. I almost bought some things for me for Christmas because they had such great discounts, but I decided to get Pearce and Clark presents instead.
Cassie-you amaze me! Whenever I check your blog, I find out something new about you. hope you had a great holiday! Call me sometime so we can catch up!
Love ya!
Post a Comment