My little Finn is 6 Months old today! I feel so blessed to be the mother of this precious little boy. He is so very sweet. Finn has always been very calm and perfectly content. I love how he always searches my face like he just can't stop looking at me. When he does that, it feels like he is telling you how much he loves you without actually saying anything at all. Finn, like all my kids, has brought me so much joy during a time of so much trial. Finn rarely cries, and is just happy to be alive. During my pregnancy with Finn, I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to feel excited when he got here. I worried about how I was going to care for 3 kids under 4. How could I rise above all this? That all seems trivial now. I won't say it hasn't been extremely difficult at times, but it gets easier as we go along. Not without the help of the Savior. Finn has been a large part of this. He brought a calming spirit into our home, and I can't imagine life now without him. I love you "little Finnigan".
Friday, January 16, 2009
Sweet Little Baby Boy
Posted by Cassie J at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is exactly how I feel about my Taylor! It's amazing how the Lord blesses us with these sweet spirits of joy and peace at these times in our lives. I remember feeling so wrried to have Taylor at such an awful time as well...but I know that I had her at that specific time for a reason, and I am sure you feel the same!
He is such a sweet little one. I think you are one amazing mom! He is lucky to have you. And I didn't realize until that last picture how much you look like your mom. Pretty cool.
Finn has done so much and doesn't even know it. I can't wait get to know him better.
He's precious. Little ones somehow bring insight into our lives that we didn't even know we needed. You are a great mom. Finn is lucky.
Your boys are SO stinking adorable. I know you are going through a lot, and I just hope you know I think about you all the time! If anyone can make it through all of this you can! Love 'ya!
Thanks for posting all those precious pictures, I really wish I could have seen Finn when I was there the other day, he looks so sweet and loving. You deserve that Cassie. You are amazing.
OOOOhhhh... He is so cute. Well all of your boys are. I can't believe he is already six months old. Thanks for coming and seeing us the other day. It was fun getting the chance to catch up. We'll have to do it again for sure.
Post a Comment