Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sitting Up!





Finn is finally starting to sit up by himself! He can only sit alone for a little while before he falls over, but he's getting there. The only reason why he isn't sitting up yet is because he hasn't had much practice. I hate to admit it, but Finn gets the least amount of attention out of all my kids. He is so pleasant and calm. The squeaky wheel (Tate) always gets the grease. Plus, I really just don't want him to get any bigger. Who knows if I ever get to have any more kids. I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts, and we all know it doesn't last very long!

7 comments:

Randi Jo said...

So something funny happend to me this weekend. I went to Robin's baby shower and was sitting on the couch and looked up and said hi to you only to relize it was not you and your younger sister. You to look a lot a like.

Megan said...

How stinkin cute is he? And I can't believe how big he looks. He just looks like a mini Arie or Tate. He is growing up way too fast!

Raegan said...

It amazes me how much all of your boys look alike. They are adorable. I want to meet little Finn! Maybe in July!

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Look at that sweet face, it just begs to be kissed. What a sweety, I miss him.

Katie C Kirkham said...

oh he is such a sweet little boy. YAY for sitting up!

JeriAnn said...

He's growing up so fast. I sure do miss you all!

The Birds said...

I always feel better when they start sitting up. I'm horrible at giving tummy time, so it makes me feel better about my mothering skills when they're not always on their back (even though I really had nothing to do with it!) Hooray for Finn!
~Chandi