Thursday, March 19, 2009

What in the world have we been doing?

Well, we've been doing what we always do: Taking life one day at a time. March has been a full month already. Arie had his tonsils, and adenoids out on the 5th. He did much better than I did. I thought it was very traumatic. He is much tougher than I ever give him credit for. Two days after his tonsilectomy, he ran into the edge of the door and split his eyebrow open. We made a trip to the new hospital and got him all stitched up. He did awesome with that as well. He was scared to death to even be near another doctor, but he was very brave and didn't even cry. Tate finally had an appointment with an eye doctor and the Dr. decided that Tate needs surgery to correct the alignment in his left eye. (It turns in) So we will be heading to Primary Children's Hospital to conquer this one. Finn still has a very flat head and we have yet to get that checked out, but it is on the agenda. I am still struggling to get accepted by a health insurance company, so if anyone knows any tips or tricks, let me know. Other than that, we are all doing great. We are so excited for our trip to Alaska this summer! We can hardly wait. I have had my windows open for 2 days now! Ah, how I love spring air. It feels so good to have the snow melted and to feel the warm sun again. It's also nice to be able to just send the boys outside for hours at a time. Now maybe my house will stay clean for longer stretches. We'll see.


Stitches




Reading Pooh Bear with Aunt Sheena





A rare moment of sharing!




Making cookies for St. Patrick's Day



Painting the laundry room



3 comments:

Katie C Kirkham said...

OH I MISS THOSE LITTLE BOYS! Soon soon I get to kiss there sweet little faces.

jen morgan said...

tonsils and adenoids and eye doctors! oh my! I got overwhelmed just reading about your month. I don't know how you do it, but then, I don't know how most people do most things. ; )
Your boys are getting so so big. I'm so glad that you blog otherwise I would just wonder and wonder and miss you guys more. xox

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Yeah, I love seeing new posts of what you guys are up to. You never told me that all that happened to Arie and that Tate needs surgery. Poor little men.