Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dinner Club

The gals: Mom, Lacey, Me, Amy




Rain laughing at Demetri Martin




Lacey cleaning the bowl




Mama enjoying her cupcake





Amy really enjoying her cupcake




Me too




Couscous Salad





Butternut Squash filled Ravioli




Stuffed Porkchops





Amy reading the pasta dough a bedtime story to help it rest.



Every month my sisters, mom, friends, and I have "Dinner Club". So fun. We have lots of good laughs and great times. The food is pretty great too. We always learn something new and it's not always about food. No kids, good food, and a reason to dress up. I just wish it were more than once a month. These are pictures of when I hosted dinner club in February.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had to put the worst one of me eating a cupcake, or wait was that the best one?!! BLARGH! I look like a pothead with the munchies!

Anonymous said...

So hilarious! I forgot how much fun we had with this! When is the next one?
BTW...what a horrible picture of me! But this seems to be the general complaint! LOL