
I love my bathtime


I love my toes

I love my Grandma Gina

I say this every time, but I still can't believe how fast you are growing, Finn! In the last couple months you have learned to roll over both ways, sit up, eat lots and lots of baby food, clap, say mama and dada, shake your head, and you got your first two teeth! You haven't come across a food that you don't like. You love your big brothers, and they adore you just as much. Everytime I look down into those sparkly blue eyes, you melt my heart. I love, love, love you.
3 comments:
I can't believe he's that big either! You guys have had a lot on your plate lately. I hope all is working out. Good luck with insurance companies. I personally think they are pure evil... I love 'ya and I'm thinking about you all the time!
This is so good to see Finny. He has gotten so big. He is an exact cross between Arie and Tate. What a little handsome man.
hey, i really like your blog, just hoping you could follow me as well? no pressure or anything haha, just trying to build a following. have a great day!
Post a Comment