Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finn's 6 Month Stats

Height= 17lb. 6oz. (55%)
Weight= 27 1/2 in. (85%)
Healthy and Happy
For those of you who care!
Right now Finn is learning to sit up on his own. He speaks excellent jibberish. He loves to eat and thoroughly enjoys his baby food. He loves his brothers and they adore him. He is so pleasant and content. He sounds too perfect, I know. He really is an excellent baby. So far so good anyway. We love you Finn.

3 comments:

Katie C Kirkham said...

OHHH I CARE! I cannot believe he is 6 months old. I can't wait to see him in April when I'm in Logan! YAY!

I hope you are doing well Cassey, I think about you everyday and Jake and I pray for you every night. Let us know if you can ever do anything for you. Love you dearly!

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Yeah for Finny! I can't believe his percentage of weight is so high. Except for at birth, Pearce has always been thin.

The Pitcher Family said...

Finn is such a cute baby, but of course look at his mother. You are a doll! Really I'm glad he is such a good baby too. I had two of those and well you remember Annie. She was a handfull. Hang in there.