While in Alaska, we went to Girl's Camp with Chel and Clark. Chel was the camp director. She worked so hard to put together a great camp for the girls. I think they were pretty luck to have Clark and Chel in charge. They did a fantastic job. I don't think we were all that helpful, but it was fun to take the boys camping in Alaska of all places! They were covered in dirt from head to toe the whole time. The scenery was beyond gorgeous, as always. Thanks C&C for letting us tag along.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Alaska Girls Camp
While in Alaska, we went to Girl's Camp with Chel and Clark. Chel was the camp director. She worked so hard to put together a great camp for the girls. I think they were pretty luck to have Clark and Chel in charge. They did a fantastic job. I don't think we were all that helpful, but it was fun to take the boys camping in Alaska of all places! They were covered in dirt from head to toe the whole time. The scenery was beyond gorgeous, as always. Thanks C&C for letting us tag along.
Posted by Cassie J at 9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad you posted about this because I don't think I did one on this.
Post a Comment