While we were in AK, we went to the Musk Ox Farm in Palmer. The boys loved running around in all the open space. We got to see the musk ox sparring. That was crazy. Musk ox are not exactly easy on the eyes. Although, we learned that the under layer of their long coat is called quiviut, and it is used to make warm clothing and other things. It is extremely soft, very warm, and very expensive. We had a great time.
Yeah, we've been back from AK for almost a month. Nevertheless, I will continue to post about it until...I have completed my memoir of the whole trip.
4 comments:
I love all of your posts about AK. It looks awesome. You should have brought me back a musk ox vest though. ;)
Wow, I can't believe it has already been a month. We sure miss you guys. Okay, as a side note...and I mean this in a completely casual, humorous way, of course. In the pic of you and Paul, you two have the exact same smile lines around your eyes. You both have a few on your right eyes and a little more on your left eyes. He he, well I thought is was funny, anyway.
I think it is CRAZY that you even went to Alaska! It seems unreal. P.S. you really suck for going before I did. Oh ya and the pic of you and Paul is a Ah door uble! Welcome to the fam Pawhlee.
I think the pic of you and Paul in front of the barn is a great engagement pic!
Post a Comment