Mom asks Tate to come outside to help with the yard. Tate says no thanks. Mom tries to tell Tate that it's good to learn how to work. Arie, trying to help persuade him, pipes in with this: "Tate, if you're really good you get to create your own people someday."
See! I told you there was power in the music!
It smells like disease in here!
This_____is killing me! (Insert words like, "church" and "drive")
Mom, Mayce thinks that pennies are dollars. The green papers are dollars. They have and old man on them. That's pretty funny.
Who created Heavenly Father's Father?
Is Alaska the edge of the world?
Mom, I'm expensive!
Mom, Jesus shouldn't have created Tate.
Hey Arie, Tate's awake do you want to go get him? No, I think I'll just leave him in there all winter.
Arie, say "I'm so flippin' handsome!" Ok, I'm so Hippin' flandsome!
How clever and nice of me to do this for you, mom!
This house is a disaster, Mom!
Mom, I'll make you a deal...
I'm really enjoying this.
Arie, you are weird. I'm weird? Nah, you're just cute. Yeah, (chuckle) I'm handsome and weird.
Finnigan's my human.
No more babies mom!!
Tate's Funnies
Arie: Tate, when you are five your tooth will fall out. Tate: No Arie! It's not my fault!
Apple inside of her (Apple Cider)
Mom, I'm tired of this place! (Spoken very loudly during a very quiet moment in Sacrament Meeting)
Mom: Tate, you need to be nice! Tate: Ummm, how 'bout I'll be naughty and you be nice?
I have mean poop in my diaper!
Mom, I'm your Daddy!
Four Lip (fork lift)
Awaska
I got nose! (in reference to his explosive sneeze)
Don't talk!!!
Should we dance? Uhhhh break it down!
What is it, I said?
What you sayin' bout?
Tut Tut Rain! Tut Tut Rain!
Something wrong?
Awapher Robin (Christopher Robin)
Mah-mahscarf (Madagascar)
Newiss Newiss Newiss (Maurice from Madagascar)
(Through his tears) Don't cry Mom? Just be happy? Ok.
2 comments:
Snaps?? I want snaps for my birthday! hahaha
(side note...my niece calls nipples snaps so whenever I hear that word my brain does a double take. hahaha)
Ellie also loves to sport a closed eyes cheese.
Post a Comment