Friday, October 23, 2009

The Good Life

I'm feeling grateful today.
Grateful for,


Second Chances



October 3, 2009

Thank you, Paul, for helping me find myself, again. For making me happier than I ever thought I could be. I love you.

6 comments:

Katie C Kirkham said...

tears. Cassie I love you and I love that you love Paul!!

Happy Birthday Arie!

Love,

Aunt Katie and Uncle Jake

Rachel Kirkham said...

That made me weepy! So happy for you guys!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Cass! I really couldn't be more thrilled for you! You are one amazing woman! Now let's get together already, huh?

Kylene said...

Cassie, I am so happy for you. You deserve ever single good thing that comes your way. Congrats.

Jamie said...

WAHOO! You finally posted him on here..officially!!! I am so happy for you ! Congrats! When is the big day? Is he still in CA? Where will you live? You have to fill me in!

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

This made me teary-eyed. I am so proud of you Cass for your strength. I am so happy that you have gotten your second chance.