Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Tate!





Tater, Tater, Tater. What a joy you are to have around. You keep me entertained. I love that you are ready to play at any given moment; even when you are mad. So easily distracted. You seem to have caught the "terrible twos" virus. You want to do everything yourself, yet you have to know where I am at all times. When you can't find me you have a major meltdown. You still give me loves and tell me you wuv me, though not as often as you used to. You're such a mama's boy. You can count to 11 somehow, and you know all your colors. Your physical coordination leaves something to be desired, but I think that may have something to do with your "lazy eye". You love animals. In fact, your favorite book is a children's animal encyclopedia that we have. You are a great sleeper and eater. As long as you get those two things you are a champ. I love every chubby bit of you. Happy 2nd Birthday Tater Tot.

3 comments:

Katie C Kirkham said...

Happy Birthday Tate. You are the best.

Anonymous said...

Coordination and dogs, not friends of Tate! Ha! But he is a cute loveable galoof! Ah Tater!

Chelsea Harshbarger said...

Yeah for #2! I can't believe he is that old already. Happy Birthday TATER!!